NEW! DIRECTOR APPROVED MOTORS AND VARIABLE SPEED DRIVES TRAINING COURSE FOR WATER AND WASTEWATER OPERATORS
The 2 day onsite Motors and Variable Speed Drives Training Course is now officially Director Approved with 1.3 CEU’s. The course is beneficial to Water and Wastewater Operators involved in the selection, applications, or maintenance of motors and variable speed drives. This course provides the latest in technology. It covers how modern motors and variable speed drives operate and the various options available. It also provides guidelines and rules that must be followed for a successful application. Certificate of Course Completion included.
The course covers the following topics:
- DC and AC Motor Fundamentals
- DC and AC Variable Speed Drive Fundamentals
- Applications for Fixed and Variable Speed Drives
- Drive System Selection Criteria
- Drive System Power Line Effects
- Motor and Drive System Installation and Maintenance Aspects
- Drive System Application Workshop
Book now for your group training to be delivered at YOUR site!